Romantic Holiday sign on Tin - let it snow! Beautiful and unique metal sign, perfect for the Season. Great gift for Christmas Weddings!
Each sign is inscribed on tarnished metals for a unique rustic feel. This holiday Family sign makes a great Christmas gift, housewarming or wedding gift for loved ones.
Features couple's or family members first names, last name and an established date.
★HOW TO ORDER
1. Use personalization box (or order notes on checkout page) to provide first names, last name(s), and date
2. Add to cart and checkout
You'll receive a mockup to review within 24-36 hours.
Please ensure that the email address connected to your order is correct to avoid delay.
★BRUSHED-TARNISHED METAL SIGN
• Permanently inscribed directly on matte brushed tin/aluminum-alloy metal
Each piece is treated to give it an aged look and feel, and polished smooth.
• Panels easily fit into frames
• Two hanging options: Choose from Ready to Hang backing for an economical hanger, or Metallic Inset-Frame backing for a more finished look and feel. Each offers a modern, floated wall display
★ SHIPPING & TURNAROUND TIMES
• Metal prints usually ship in 5-8 business days and arrive in 2-5 business days depending on your location in the US and your order size.
• International orders take 6-10 business days, or longer if held in customs.
• Expedited shipping is available as an upgrade at check out for sizes up to 24.
To expedite larger sizes, contact me directly for pricing.
• Ships from Texas, USA
Materials: Float Display, Sign, Inset frame back, FoamCore, Metal, Aluminum tin Alloy, Hanger, Ready to Hang, Tin.
Frequently asked questions
Most orders are ready to ship within 3-6 working days. Some exceptions may include framed personalized or customized orders.
Absolutely. If you are ordering a personalized item. Most
proofs are ready to review within 24-36 hours from the time that the
order is submitted. Note: If you have not received a proof within 24-36 hours, please check your junk/spam folder.
Honeycomb Proverbs is based and operates in San Antonio, TX, USA.